cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Refer-a-Friend bonus. $50!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Refer-a-Friend bonus. $50!

I was looking at my Chase credit card accounts and saw a pop up on the side that I've never seen before about inviting friends to apply for a Freedom card. I clicked it and it stated that if I referred up to ten friends to get a Freedom card, I would get $50 for each one. Has this offer always been around and I'm just a complete idiot for not knowing about it? Are all Freedom cardholders eligible for this offer? Evidently mine is but I suspect the offer is probably available to everyone.

https://www.chasereferafriend.com

image.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Techno
Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Refer-a-Friend bonus. $50!

It has been on and off, i invited my family members as friends, and already made like 150 on that offer. same goes for AMEX BCE Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: And discover it.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

So...
Whatcha askin, OP? Wanna be frenz? Smiley Tongue

I keep getting same offer for CSP but that is probably because my app resulted in at least 5 other apps from people I know. Lol.
Message 3 of 20
noobody
Established Contributor

It always make me cringe when people refer 5K UR points as $50. to me $50 is next to nothing, and 5K ur points can go much further! I referred 3 friends for CSP, all of them been approved about same time, i got 15K UR points couple month later, took them to steak dinner!!

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 4 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Been actually jerked around by this app..  Referred a friend they got the email like three week after I referred them on the CSP by this time they have already applied... Has happened 3 times.. Needless to say before this I have probably got 5 other co-workers friends to sign up for the CSP and and a few more for the Ritz..  I might have to write a SM at least about the three I referred with email address that I didn't get credit for since they did end up apply, just not through the link provided by chase since they were so slow on sending out those emails.

Message 5 of 20
noobody
Established Contributor

yes, chase is very slow to sending those links out, i was referred by a friend for SPG, the link come almost instantly and referral points post much quicker.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 6 of 20
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So...
Whatcha askin, OP? Wanna be frenz? Smiley Tongue

I keep getting same offer for CSP but that is probably because my app resulted in at least 5 other apps from people I know. Lol.

How do I find this link and then how do I use Nixon's contacts for a quick $250?

Smiley Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@noobody wrote:

It always make me cringe when people refer 5K UR points as $50. to me $50 is next to nothing, and 5K ur points can go much further! I referred 3 friends for CSP, all of them been approved about same time, i got 15K UR points couple month later, took them to steak dinner!!

I'm sorry, I said $50 because that's what the ad said. I didn't know it was actually UR points. I'm aware of their value being more than one cpp.

To Azure, the link is in my original post.  

Message 8 of 20
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@noobody wrote:

I'm sorry, I said $50 because that's what the ad said. I didn't know it was actually UR points. I'm aware of their value being more than one cpp.

To Azure, the link is in my original post.  

Oh, I see, alright thank you. Just wondering. I probably don't have anybody to refer but who knows? Smiley Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gardening for Freedom.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.