Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Sign Up Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Sign Up Bonus

How long does it take to for the 10,000 sign up bonus take to show up?

I have had the Chase Freedom card for about a month now and I have reached the sign up bonus requirement of $500. The billing statement for this month has been posting on my account and it doesn't show the 10,000 points, it shows the rest of my points that I have earned. 

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Sign Up Bonus

Probably on your next billing statement. You can use secure message to confirm.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had the Chase Freedom card for about a month now and I have reached the sign up bonus requirement of $500. The billing statement for this month has been posting on my account and it doesn't show the 10,000 points, it shows the rest of my points that I have earned. 

Thanks for your help

Chase are quick about posting points.  Send them a secured message.  They will let you know exactly when to expect the bonus points.

Message 3 of 6
Tg123
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your help

I also had the 10,000 sign up bonus. I secure messaged for the 350,000 bonus points ended up getting 15,000 instantly and will receive the other 20,000 after 500 spend. Just for informational and options you have. Chase will match. and could credit your account instantly. 

Forward, Zync, Freedom, BofA Cash Rewards

Current Score: 738 BOA Experian (5/29/2012)

GOAL: 800s
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tg123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your help

I also had the 10,000 sign up bonus. I secure messaged for the 350,000 bonus points ended up getting 15,000 instantly and will receive the other 20,000 after 500 spend. Just for informational and options you have. Chase will match. and could credit your account instantly. 

Are you saying ask for more points than the 10k bonus?

Message 5 of 6
Tg123
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tg123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your help

Are you saying ask for more points than the 10k bonus?

I don't think it could hurt. I did and ended up with the 350 dollar offer. Many other members have done the same through the secure message center. Its worth a try. 

Forward, Zync, Freedom, BofA Cash Rewards

Current Score: 738 BOA Experian (5/29/2012)

GOAL: 800s
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.