Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Signup Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Signup Bonus

Just got my Freedom in the mail. Looked through the included documents, didn't see anything mentioning the $150 bonus for $500 spend. Is there any particular place I can check to make sure I'll get that bonus?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Signup Bonus

They usually do not include the bonus info in the mailers. You can always send Chase a secured message to verify your signup bonus if you want something in writing.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cal is right.  Chase is very good at honoring the bonus on an account.  So once you meet spend and don't see it, send them a secure message and they will correct the situation.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is common to be honest, not just with Chase but with many creditors.

When I got my Amex BCP, there was no mention of the sign up bonus anywhere in the literature or on the site when I signed into the account.  Same with Discover and their cash back match.  However, in speaking with CS with both companies they assured me that even though I don't see anything about either one, I'll definitely be receiving them.

Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I remember when I got mine, there wasn't anything in the mailer for me either. But they did honor it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CSR told me on the phone they don't mention the bonuses in the mailers since they periodically change. 

Also there can be different bonuses amounts from targeted offers and referral links which probably goes along with that reason. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.