09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Freedom (Student Status)

Message 11 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Capital One = 750 (started at 300) 

GE/American Eagle=1500 (recently increased) 

Discover=500 (lowest APR)

Student Loan for 6k @ 3.2APR deferred until 2017

Message 12 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Chase approved me for 1500 I asked for 3500 and he said he would manually review it because normally the system would auto decline since account has not been up for 6 months at least and he would manual review it he said. I was really just trying to get something done due to high APR after the intro 0.00%. 

Message 14 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

Chase approved me for 1500 I asked for 3500 and he said he would manually review it because normally the system would auto decline since account has not been up for 6 months at least and he would manual review it he said. I was really just trying to get something done due to high APR after the intro 0.00%. 

by manual review, he might be doing a HP.

While he's doing a HP, might as well tell him to manually review your APR rate and try have it lowered by all using the same pull.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

by manual review, he might be doing a HP.

While he's doing a HP, might as well tell him to manually review your APR rate and try have it lowered by all using the same pull.

That is what I figured.. but he insisted he would only be able to re-review for the credit limit. B.S perhaps.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.