Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Success story

tag
re383209
Established Member

Chase Freedom Success story

So this is just some hope for anyone wanting this card, my scores are listed below I have 2 collections still reporting and have 40k in debt due to student loans and car(I'm 21)

Started in march when I needed a car and relized what credit was, applied Sunday night and got a pending review can called in the morning and stayed on a line with one lady for about half an hour getting "NO" decides after being on here to give it another try and was connected to a Jarod stayed on the line with him explained why I wanted it and my story now as of 5 oclock I have a 2k limit

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Success story

Congrats! Its a great card =)

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 2 of 6
irving_magik
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval, that is awesome!!!

Fico Scores: TU 700 (10/12/2016) EQ 729 (10/01/2016) EX 713 (10/01/16)

AMEX BCP $25,000 (opened 09/2012) - Citi TYP $12,000 (opened 12/2012) Chase Sapphire Preffered $6000 (opened 09/2012)
Message 3 of 6
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

congrat I am suppose to be in the garden but snuck out last night and app for the Chase freedom I was instantly approved for 5k Smiley Very Happyemail this morning about getting the limit increase to 12k but shot down. no big deal will ask for cli in 6 months. when i app my score was 652 EXP (amex fako) pulled EXP.

Message 4 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Darn it.  I keep seeing these most excellent Freedom approvals and it's making me vacillate on my own upcoming application or two.  Maybe back in the boat, decisions decisions; however, congrats to both of you!

        
Message 5 of 6
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

You gone and done it!!!!!! What a great card, congratulations.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.