cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Available Today?

tag
InfamousRSX
New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Available Today?

they sent me more info and asked to confirm again Capture1.PNG

Message 21 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@InfamousRSX wrote:

I contacted Chase via secure message, and they just offered to PC my freedom, and asked me to confirm, and I did Smiley Very Happy

Capture.PNG

Haha well folks looks like we have our first pc to FU. Weird previous poster couldn't do it over the phone.

I just sent a SM after seeing this..hopefully it works!

Message 22 of 176
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@InfamousRSX wrote:

I contacted Chase via secure message, and they just offered to PC my freedom, and asked me to confirm, and I did Smiley Very Happy

Capture.PNG

Haha well folks looks like we have our first pc to FU. Weird previous poster couldn't do it over the phone.

It works. I sent a SM right after seeing this thread and already got a response that my card will be PC, the terms were laid out and they just asked me to respond to confirm, same as the above message. I did it already. I am excited! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 23 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

@msbia wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@InfamousRSX wrote:

Capture.PNG

It works. I sent a SM right after seeing this thread and already got a response that my card will be PC, the terms were laid out and they just asked me to respond to confirm, same as the above message. I did it already. I am excited! 

If you don't mind me asking, which card did you product change to the FU? I am trying to PC my Slate.

Message 24 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome thread ... Chase agreed to product change my account to the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature Card a few minutes ago. Unreal ... used the SM. Thank you for this thread. Amazing, Chase already converted my account to the new Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature Card. They sent an SM an I went into the rewards and all changes had been made in less than three hours. Chase you are amazing when the card is not even available to the public yet?! Well ok maybe it is available to the myfico posters Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 176
colinstu
Regular Contributor

Why would anyone want this card? There are lots of other 1.5% even 2% cards out there. 

I hope they don't make normal Freedom cards into one of these, I enjoy the 5% categories (there's some overlap with my Discover, but some quarters there are nice differences). 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 26 of 176
msbia
Established Contributor

^ Freedom VS. I prefer the 1.5 to the categories because I use Discover and Sam's MC way more than I do Freedom...and with 1.5 on everything it just makes sense to me. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 27 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

@colinstu wrote:

Why would anyone want this card? There are lots of other 1.5% even 2% cards out there. 

I hope they don't make normal Freedom cards into one of these, I enjoy the 5% categories (there's some overlap with my Discover, but some quarters there are nice differences). 

Because that 1.5% can be worth significantly more when its paired with the CSP or Ink Plus and you transfer those points to travel partners.

Message 28 of 176
baller4life
Super Contributor

@msbia wrote:

^ Freedom VS. I prefer the 1.5 to the categories because I use Discover and Sam's MC way more than I do Freedom...and with 1.5 on everything it just makes sense to me. 

Ya know......I'm starting to feel the same way. I have Discover and Sam's MC too. Hmmmmm Smiley Frustrated

Message 29 of 176
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@colinstu wrote:

Because that 1.5% can be worth significantly more when its paired with the CSP or Ink Plus and you transfer those points to travel partners.

Right, moreover, unless there's a massive partner devaluation, I'd argue that 1.5% UR is the "best in class" non-category spending card.  It's better than the EDP, if only because one is spared the 30X transactions.

Message 30 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.