Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited and Cap one Quicksilver

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited and Cap one Quicksilver

I have both of the above two cards which pay 1.5% cash Back.

I am thinking perhaps of converting the Chasee Freedom Unlimited to Chase Freedom, and using it for some of the 5% quarterly categories. All everyday spending could still go on the Quicksilver for the 1.5% rebate.

The quesion is that  I have a $56500 limit on the Freedom, and if I use it for just 5% categories, that is a maximum annual spend of $6000, assuming I hit the $1500 quarterly limit each quarter, which is highly unlikely.

Will Chase want to cut the $56,500 limit with that little spending? 

Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited and Cap one Quicksilver

@Anonymous wrote:

I have both of the above two cards which pay 1.5% cash Back.

I am thinking perhaps of converting the Chasee Freedom Unlimited to Chase Freedom, and using it for some of the 5% quarterly categories. All everyday spending could still go on the Quicksilver for the 1.5% rebate.

The quesion is that  I have a $56500 limit on the Freedom, and if I use it for just 5% categories, that is a maximum annual spend of $6000, assuming I hit the $1500 quarterly limit each quarter, which is highly unlikely.

Will Chase want to cut the $56,500 limit with that little spending? 

Smiley Indifferent

Banks only cut when they feel you may be getting yourself into trouble or you dont use but a buck or so every so often. If you are worried about the limit you might even consider another Chase card that you can use and move some of it over to that card after approval.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.