Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Chase Freedom VISA with EXclusive Benefit

Who have this card? 

Did any of you receive a Pre-Approved Invitation letter from Chase for this card?

The Rewards program on this card, it sounds pre-good!  I have a Freedom Master and a regular Master card (Wa-Mu Platinum).  If this is better than my Freedom Master card, I am thinking to apply for it, and close the regular Master card.  Of cause take some of the Credit Limit from this card and add it on to a new card before do so. 

What do you think?  Please tell me your opinion.  Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: Chase Freedom VISA with EXclusive Benefit

bunnyrabbit wrote:

Who have this card? 

Did any of you receive a Pre-Approved Invitation letter from Chase for this card?

The Rewards program on this card, it sounds pre-good!  I have a Freedom Master and a regular Master card (Wa-Mu Platinum).  If this is better than my Freedom Master card, I am thinking to apply for it, and close the regular Master card.  Of cause take some of the Credit Limit from this card and add it on to a new card before do so. 

What do you think?  Please tell me your opinion.  Thank you.

I don't have any of those you listed, but...why close the wamu master?  If it's a decent old acct, keep it active.  No reason to close accts unless they're charging AF & you have other cards....or if you simply have a ton of cards & decide to do some gardening.

If those are your only open cards, I'd definately wait before closing.

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+