Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom - Visa or MC

tag
irving_magik
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - Visa or MC

I will be putting little through it now that I got my AMEX. The BCP will definately be my primary card with the freedom being second, or first on rotating categories.

I do need a solid third with no AF for rotating in ones in a while. I will probably wait till my cards report then go for the US Cash+ by the end of the year and I'll be happy. I'll probably stay in the garden for a long time.
Fico Scores: TU 700 (10/12/2016) EQ 729 (10/01/2016) EX 713 (10/01/16)

AMEX BCP $25,000 (opened 09/2012) - Citi TYP $12,000 (opened 12/2012) Chase Sapphire Preffered $6000 (opened 09/2012)
Message 11 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - Visa or MC

@irving_magik wrote:
Against good sound advice that I got here, I just applied..... I couldn't wait for some reason. I've been working hard to repair my credit and being approved for the BCP, I went for it.

Just got approved, $1500. Not too bad, I probably would have gotten a higher limit when my BCP reported, but oh well. I'm happy to finally get a Freedom.

That's higher than either of my Cap1 cards and I'm sure it will grow faster than Cap1

CONGRATS!!!

You may have been declined with AMEX showing because of new account....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.