Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

Does anyone know if there's a World Elite version of the Chase Freedom card? AFAIK, there is only Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, MasterCard Platinum, and MasterCard World.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

As of right now I do not believe there is

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 2 of 39
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I doubt it. The Freedom is one of Chase's lower-level entry cards. People who genuinely qualify for a world elite card would likely expect something a bit better than the Freedom. It's a good card, but they're targeted at completely different audiences.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 3 of 39
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

Does anyone know if there's a World Elite version of the Chase Freedom card? AFAIK, there is only Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, MasterCard Platinum, and MasterCard World.

Talked to executive office. Rep said, after having the card for a year it is "possible".

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 4 of 39
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@bribro wrote:

Talked to executive office. Rep said, after having the card for a year it is "possible".

world master card yes, world ELITE mastercard no way in hell. World Elite is comparable to Amex Black 

from Nerdwallet.com 

"The World Elite is kind of like the American Express Centurion: a really, really high-end premium rewards credit card, albeit one that’s slightly easier to get than AmEx’s. It’s got the same level of prestige, and offers services related to buying very nice things: discounts on private jets, help in booking a table at Michelin-rated restaurants, and entertainment offers from Mamma Mia to playoff hockey tickets."

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 5 of 39
swpopham
Established Contributor

ive got 2 world elite mastercards in my wallet, never noticed anything special about them???

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 6 of 39
djrez4
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@bribro wrote:

That sounds like how Citi does it.  Now I wonder if I could have kept the CSP Mastercard and gotten the upgrade to the World Elite.  Maybe it's time to PC the Freedom to a MC.

Message 7 of 39
distantarray
Established Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

ive got 2 world elite mastercards in my wallet, never noticed anything special about them???

Most people never know the difference and never redeem stuff they could use, this is how companies can actually profit =p  say WE OFFER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL this then no one uses anything =) only a few bastards like almost 100% of the people who posts here probably are leeches to the reward benefits =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 39
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Freedom nor CS/CSP come in WE, only World.

Message 9 of 39
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@bribro wrote:

world master card yes, world ELITE mastercard no way in hell. World Elite is comparable to Amex Black 

from Nerdwallet.com 

"The World Elite is kind of like the American Express Centurion: a really, really high-end premium rewards credit card, albeit one that’s slightly easier to get than AmEx’s. It’s got the same level of prestige, and offers services related to buying very nice things: discounts on private jets, help in booking a table at Michelin-rated restaurants, and entertainment offers from Mamma Mia to playoff hockey tickets."

The rep and I both made it very clear we were both talking about WEMC not WMC.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.