cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

@mxp114 wrote:

Freedom nor CS/CSP come in WE, only World.

In a year I will let you know if the rep was full of BS...haha

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 39
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Sorry to say, but Chase does not offer WE mastercards, after a yr of card usage a regular "visa" or "mastercard" can be upgraded to a signature or world ONLY! That CSR was misleading. Only J.P Morgan offers WE MC to their private clients (i.e, high rollers)

Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Freedom World Elite MC seems highly unlikely to me.  I've heard the Sapphire is never even offered as a World Elite.  I'd definitely have to see it to believe it.

Message 13 of 39
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@L-TWT wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Sorry to say, but Chase does not offer WE mastercards, after a yr of card usage a regular "visa" or "mastercard" can be upgraded to a signature or world ONLY! That CSR was misleading. Only J.P Morgan offers WE MC to their private clients (i.e, high rollers)

There are Chase WEMCs floating around out there, but they are rare and aren't issued anymore. I've got one because I PCed from the old Presidential Plus. All of their newer products seem to be focused towards visa though.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 14 of 39
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

You are correct CreditScolar, I too have a Chase WEMC (Presidential Plus) but when it is renewed in about 2 years, I am sure it will renew to one of the lesser Visa cards. 

Message 15 of 39
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

I'm sure the CSR didn't know the difference between world mastercard and world ELITE

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 16 of 39
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

I'm sure the CSR didn't know the difference between world mastercard and world ELITE

It was the executive office, and he told me to call him back once the account has been open a year. He said he was unable to make the change due to credit card laws, not because he didn't have the ability to within the company.

But yes, I find it hard to believe.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 17 of 39
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

My mom has a world elite mastercard version on the chase freedom. She has had the freedom card for over 5 yrs... last I knew her limit was 12k. My dad used to have freedom plus visa. But now he has visa signature freedom card with a 15k limit.

My parents are very simple they hate to fly. My mom has only 2 cards.. lane Bryant and freedom. My dad has only one card. Freedom. My sister is 25 and has chase freedom visa signature with a 9k limit also a VS card.

A lot of folks only carry one card from their bank. My whole family happens to bank with chase and they all have freedom except for me rofl
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 18 of 39
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I will see my mom tomorrow; I will take a look at her card and report back to verify that it is WE
FICO 9:

Message 19 of 39
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Update... hers is world mastercard. 20k CL
FICO 9:

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.