Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: Chase Freedom World *Elite* MasterCard?

mxp114 wrote:

Freedom nor CS/CSP come in WE, only World.

In a year I will let you know if the rep was full of BS...haha

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Frequent Contributor
L-TWT

Dustink wrote:

mxp114 wrote:

Sorry to say, but Chase does not offer WE mastercards, after a yr of card usage a regular "visa" or "mastercard" can be upgraded to a signature or world ONLY! That CSR was misleading. Only J.P Morgan offers WE MC to their private clients (i.e, high rollers)

Portfolio: Citi DC, Amex BCP, Cap 1 QS

"Having a credit card is nice, but cash is king"
Established Contributor
Koop10010

Freedom World Elite MC seems highly unlikely to me.  I've heard the Sapphire is never even offered as a World Elite.  I'd definitely have to see it to believe it.

FICOs (2/24/12): EX 752, EQ 740
Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom; American Express PR Gold, Blue Cash Everyday
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

[ Edited ]

L-TWT wrote:

Dustink wrote:

mxp114 wrote:

Sorry to say, but Chase does not offer WE mastercards, after a yr of card usage a regular "visa" or "mastercard" can be upgraded to a signature or world ONLY! That CSR was misleading. Only J.P Morgan offers WE MC to their private clients (i.e, high rollers)

There are Chase WEMCs floating around out there, but they are rare and aren't issued anymore. I've got one because I PCed from the old Presidential Plus. All of their newer products seem to be focused towards visa though.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Frequent Contributor
Scuba

You are correct CreditScolar, I too have a Chase WEMC (Presidential Plus) but when it is renewed in about 2 years, I am sure it will renew to one of the lesser Visa cards. 

Established Contributor
distantarray

Dustink wrote:

mxp114 wrote:

I'm sure the CSR didn't know the difference between world mastercard and world ELITE

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
Dustink

distantarray wrote:

Dustink wrote:

mxp114 wrote:

I'm sure the CSR didn't know the difference between world mastercard and world ELITE

It was the executive office, and he told me to call him back once the account has been open a year. He said he was unable to make the change due to credit card laws, not because he didn't have the ability to within the company.

But yes, I find it hard to believe.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

My mom has a world elite mastercard version on the chase freedom. She has had the freedom card for over 5 yrs... last I knew her limit was 12k. My dad used to have freedom plus visa. But now he has visa signature freedom card with a 15k limit.

My parents are very simple they hate to fly. My mom has only 2 cards.. lane Bryant and freedom. My dad has only one card. Freedom. My sister is 25 and has chase freedom visa signature with a 9k limit also a VS card.

A lot of folks only carry one card from their bank. My whole family happens to bank with chase and they all have freedom except for me rofl

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

I will see my mom tomorrow; I will take a look at her card and report back to verify that it is WE

Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Update... hers is world mastercard. 20k CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}