Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom after Auto CLI on CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom after Auto CLI on CSP

Man I really wanted to Disney Premier and I applied same day as the Freedom and I guess they wanted to test the waters with me cause I got the Disney Visa. Scores were well over 700 I'll never understand. The 1% cashback is pretty much useless to me so that's why I don't use it.
Message 11 of 15
traveler2005
Established Contributor

I got the 200 gift card after spending 500. I used it a disneyworld in feb and my points bought my DH and I dinner at the coral reef in epcot. Also got 10 off in gift shops and free photo with mickey. So it has come in handy. The increase I got was after we got back from Disneyworld. They must have liked the fact that I used it and rewarded me for it.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a crap ton of gift cards but I usually wait for a statement credit on one of my cards and buy one with it. In the process of planning a trip. But since I didn't get the credit line that I needed gonna have to use a combination of marriott, travel rewards, and freedom.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am hoping to get some auto luv this year on either CSP or Freedom. Chase gave DW some auto luv about 18 months ago on her Disney card--->$5,000 to $7,500. She upgraded to Premier a couple weeks ago and did a CLI to $15,000. Also got $50 in Dream Rewards for the upgrade.

Message 14 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably..  But you can call and ask.  The freedom card itself has some of the lowest approval limits by chase.  I have seen $400 approvals, $500 approvals etc... They probably just don't big limits with it..

That's because Freedom is an "entry level" card for Chase, so people with lower scores will be able to get it, but with low CL and maybe high APR.   They do give higher limits 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.