Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom & Chase Disney

tag
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

Chase Freedom & Chase Disney

I was recently approved for the Chase Freedom card (yay!). I would like to get a Chase Disney card at some point, but thought it was a hard card to get. I did a board search of the forums and someone thought Freedom was more difficult than the Disney one. 

Anyway, now that I have the Chase card, what should I know about applying for a 2nd Chase card? Is it like HSBC where they only let you have X number of cards? Will having the Freedom card help (over a non-Chase card)? 

Any tips/info would be appreciated. 

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom & Chase Disney

@JustMe77 wrote:

I was recently approved for the Chase Freedom card (yay!). I would like to get a Chase Disney card at some point, but thought it was a hard card to get. I did a board search of the forums and someone thought Freedom was more difficult than the Disney one. 

Anyway, now that I have the Chase card, what should I know about applying for a 2nd Chase card? Is it like HSBC where they only let you have X number of cards? Will having the Freedom card help (over a non-Chase card)? 

i know they take a HP everytime

Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JustMe77 wrote:

I would think good payment history with your current Chase card (6-12mo's) and other wise clean CR should be able to net you a 2nd Chase card.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@JustMe77 wrote:

I would think good payment history with your current Chase card (6-12mo's) and other wise clean CR should be able to net you a 2nd Chase card.

+1

Show some good history with them. Generally 6+ months

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.