Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom and JetBlue True Blue Points

tag
garci349
Established Member

Chase Freedom and JetBlue True Blue Points

When earning points with Chase Freedom. Do we get travel rewards points we can apply for flights? Example: Jet Blue.

Amex Green Card, U.S. Bank Platinum $2,000, U.S. Bank Line of Credit $1,500, BoFA Visa $500, C1 $500
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom and JetBlue True Blue Points

No. You need premium card like Chase Sapphire Preferred which charges $95 AF.

Message 2 of 8
garci349
Established Member

What's the best rewards for Freedom Card?

Amex Green Card, U.S. Bank Platinum $2,000, U.S. Bank Line of Credit $1,500, BoFA Visa $500, C1 $500
Message 3 of 8
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Cashback, 1:1 redemption ratio.

Sometimes they do discounted gift card where you can use $20 to get a $25 gift card.

Message 4 of 8
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@garci349 wrote:

When earning points with Chase Freedom. Do we get travel rewards points we can apply for flights? Example: Jet Blue.

If you book through Ultimate Rewards for travel you actually can use your points for flights! Or, what you can do is book a JetBlue flight through their website and use your points for a 1:1 statement credit Smiley Happy

Booking through the Ultimate Rewards Travel is better, because you get 2% cash back when using your Freedom!

Message 5 of 8
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

If you book through Ultimate Rewards for travel you actually can use your points for flights! Or, what you can do is book a JetBlue flight through their website and use your points for a 1:1 statement credit Smiley Happy

Booking through the Ultimate Rewards Travel is better, because you get 2% cash back when using your Freedom!

I always find better deal from airliners directly. UR Travel always sells more expensive ticket.

Message 6 of 8
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

I always find better deal from airliners directly. UR Travel always sells more expensive ticket.

Yeah, sometimes it can be that way. When I was looking at airlines for a trip to Austin and a trip to Columbus, OH, they seemed to be on par with UR. However on hotels they are way overpriced. The lowest they had per night was in the 80s or 90s but hotwire could get me a similar hotel in the 40s or 50s.

Message 7 of 8
distantarray
Established Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

I dunno about that, when I bought tickets UR travel was the cheapest for me.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.