Valued Member
jahsoul357

Chase Freedom app

How is everyone doing? I recently put in an application for a Chase Freedom card and the website showed pending. I called and it was said that I was denied because of derogs that EQ hasn't removed yet. Would there be a way for me to call back and request that my score be ran through a different CRA or am I just SOL until EQ finally remove the negatives off of my credit.
AMEX PRG || AMEX EDP || Discover IT || UFCU Great Rate
Regular Contributor
keith021

Re: Chase Freedom app

JHudson wrote:
How is everyone doing? I recently put in an application for a Chase Freedom card and the website showed pending. I called and it was said that I was denied because of derogs that EQ hasn't removed yet. Would there be a way for me to call back and request that my score be ran through a different CRA or am I just SOL until EQ finally remove the negatives off of my credit.

If the derogatory item(s) are removed within the time frame to where your application can be reconsidered, then I would wait until the item(s) are removed and ask for the application to be reconsidered. Chase may ask that you send in an updated copy of your Equifax report, or they may ask to pull another credit report.

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}