cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom approved now with a soft pull, should I proceed with CLI for other cards

tag
RickyRay
New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom approved now with a soft pull, should I proceed with CLI for other cards

WOW!!! Some folks are so lucky, seems like it just follows them around, I have been threw hell and back with my credit stuff, felt lucky just to have some store accounts that is not much but a start for me. I have money to in the bank but that did not get me no where!!! I am very thankful for what i do have though. MY AAoA is at best 7 months. Just applied for the chase freedom (Dont expect to get it) My scores are good all above 650 (TU is 705 now), thats just with store cards. I dont have a visa or mastercard at all.

My inqs at TU are 1, EQ and EX are 4, I am not apping no more after this one, I am giving up for along long while. I dont think that I will ever get anything more unless I really pay a deposit or something. So it just dont matter for me, cant do nothing about anyway. I got the 30 notice and when i called the service rep said they had all the info that they needed from EX and EQ (They did not pull TU (My best), They did not even need to verify my identity, so my guesse, im denied! I will recon so maybe that new person can give me some of his luck.  I just dont what the secrets are to get these good cards, probably never will.   Congrats anyway

Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 11 of 15
RickyRay
New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom approved now with a soft pull, should I proceed with CLI for other cards

And I cant spell very good either, Good luck every one.

Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@RickyRay wrote:

And I cant spell very good either, Good luck every one.

Did you just app?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 15
RickyRay
New Contributor

I apped for a checking account, and they begged me to app for the card............I  told them that i would wait on that for a while on that, but I would soon, They still said I had to wait 30 days to be approved for the checking account for direct deposit of social security. GO FIGURE, I guesse I will just stay with the one i got, for now, My CU is closing soon and I need a new bank or CU. Sorry for the confusion, I just did not explain very good what was going on.

Message 14 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@RickyRay wrote:

I apped for a checking account, and they begged me to app for the card............I  told them that i would wait on that for a while on that, but I would soon, They still said I had to wait 30 days to be approved for the checking account for direct deposit of social security. GO FIGURE, I guesse I will just stay with the one i got, for now, My CU is closing soon and I need a new bank or CU. Sorry for the confusion, I just did not explain very good what was going on.

Just checking got it Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.