cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom - how to see how much 5X left?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom - how to see how much 5X left?

Gas quarter is ending this week. I want to see how much spend I have left to earn 5X bonus. Is there some way to see this? If I go to UR, it shows me a graphic, but it doesn't have exact figures. I can ballpark it, but want to really confirm how many exact dollars I can still earn 5X on still.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - how to see how much 5X left?

You could just add up your gas charges...lol
Message 2 of 7
IWOL
Established Contributor

Ws gonna say there is a bar that shows it in UR but I see you knew that already.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

When I export my transactions to CSV (Excel) it doesn't have the category so I'd have to go through each transaction to tally it up and I also go to different gas stations so I can't just pull out, say, the Exxon charges Smiley Frustrated Was hoping there was an easier way.

Message 4 of 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

When I export my transactions to CSV (Excel) it doesn't have the category so I'd have to go through each transaction to tally it up and I also go to different gas stations so I can't just pull out, say, the Exxon charges Smiley Frustrated Was hoping there was an easier way.

AFAIk, no easier way...

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

that sucks. guess if you manually add up, you could go into gas stations to buy some gift cards to hit your max.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found an easier way! I looked at this 'Blueprint' thing for my Freedom...and they have a spend tracker. I did:

Freedom Blueprint>Track It/See Spending>I want to...>See purchases in categories>Gas Stations...and it shows my how much I've spent in the past few months on gas stations! So now I'm just adding 4 numbers! Nice.

Didn't realize what this Blueprint was...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.