Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom question..

tag
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom question..

@Anonymous wrote:

@msbia wrote:

I ended up sending a SM and they confirmed it had been converted to a Signature. The rep stated I could use the same card, but I wrote back and asked for a new one to be sent and the next rep stated they would send a VS card within 3-5 business days.  

Congrats!  Side note: I know you said you're not much for calling, but Chase has always been very good for me in terms of expediting cards, so I would strongly recommend giving them a call and asking if they can do that for you.  I've always been able to get mine expedited for free within 1-2 business days.

Hi there, thank you! Yes, I've had 7 Chase cards in the past year and all expedited lol. The reason why I didn't this time is because I already have the Freedom and this one is just an upgraded version so no big hurry. I appreciate you looking out though! (Oh, and when I do call I always use the CSP number...much better service lol). 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.