cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom spend 500 get 200 sign-up bonus for everyone now.

tag
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom spend 500 get 200 sign-up bonus for everyone now.

thats my bad , I forgot I had the blue before I pcd to the bce. Points with the blue are horrible , they either offer you half whatever you have in an amex giftcard or you have to buy department store giftcards , cant use them on anything else.

Message 91 of 123
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Why did Chase have to offer this now!!  This offer is so tempting.  At least Chase is flexible about moving limits around if I have to ask for a recon.  Hmm.

Message 92 of 123
hyp0luxa
Regular Contributor

So glad for this board. I got my Freedom last month. Sent a message to Chase after I saw this thread and got the extra 10k points in my account right away, will have the original bonus when statement cuts. Very good of Chase to honor the new bonus too. 

Last TL/HP 7/29/2015 | Gardening till December 2015 at least...
AMEX PRG - NPSL | NASA Cash Rewards - 30k | NFCU Cash Rewards VS - 25k | AMEX Everyday - 18k |
Chase CSP 16.8k | BOA 3-2-1 VS - 12k | Fidelity AMEX - 12k | Citi Dividend - 11.3k | Barclays Sallie Mae WMC - 10k | PayPal Extras MC - 7.5k | WalMart MC- 7.5k | Cap1 QS One - 6k | Barclays Apple Visa - 5.7k | Chase Freedom VS - 5k
Message 93 of 123
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

I made the mistake of calling instead of just sending a secure message.  The girl was nice, but I don't think she knows the policy.  I got my card in Sept., so I should still be eligible, but she said I wasn't at first.  Then after telling her what her company's policy is she submitted the request to their marketing team.  At least it should get added now.  I'll probably follow up with a secure message in a few days.

Message 94 of 123
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

I just got a pre approved offer in the mail for this sign up bonus, I already applied and was approved with a lesser bonus.

I'll do like everyone else and send a secured message requesting the difference.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 95 of 123
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

I made a separate thread without realizing there was alread one going.

I app'd for the 10k bonus on their site a few weeks ago. I sent then a message this am and was told my bonus was not 10k and was in fact 5k. I know when I applied I made doubly sure that it was 10k as I read over the t&c before apping. I had sent a message to their rewards dept but was told they do not increase bonuses after the fact since I met minimum spend already. Who did you guys direct the sm to?
AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 96 of 123
enharu
Super Contributor

@revvystoke wrote:
I made a separate thread without realizing there was alread one going.

I app'd for the 10k bonus on their site a few weeks ago. I sent then a message this am and was told my bonus was not 10k and was in fact 5k. I know when I applied I made doubly sure that it was 10k as I read over the t&c before apping. I had sent a message to their rewards dept but was told they do not increase bonuses after the fact since I met minimum spend already. Who did you guys direct the sm to?

did you visit any travel blog site or credit site (such as creditkarma) prior to your app? Did you click on any of their app links? You may have clicked on one of those special promo links at some point in time and it was saved onto your computer's cookies.

Try messaging them again hopefully they will change it for you.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 97 of 123
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Yes. I was looking into the card on a few sites and travel blogs. I should have saved the t&c when I apped. I usually do but I thought 10k was universal.
AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 98 of 123
enharu
Super Contributor

@revvystoke wrote:
Yes. I was looking into the card on a few sites and travel blogs. I should have saved the t&c when I apped. I usually do but I thought 10k was universal.

even if you clicked on chase's link afterwards, the travel sites / blogs that you were visiting prior might have cookies saved onto your browser.

This happens quite a bit especially with Citi apps since they have many different variations of promotions on different sites.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 99 of 123
ssmith891
New Contributor

If I PC my CSP to a Freedom, will I be eligible for this?
Message 100 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.