Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom

I just received my freedom card today, and the credit score is 703. However, chase used the Card Acquisition Risk Score System which i've never heard of before. So, any of you guys ever see this type of score?(Score range from low 250 to high 900)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Freedom

Message 2 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I did not receive a score from Chase when I received my Freedom card. Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 12
enharu
Super Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

I did not receive a score from Chase when I received my Freedom card. Smiley Surprised

did Chase give you 12.9% APR?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

did Chase give you 12.9% APR?

I cannot even find my APR online. Smiley LOL I think the first year is 0%.

Message 5 of 12
enharu
Super Contributor

Check your T&C. Otherwise, just call them if you are really curious.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Check your T&C. Otherwise, just call them if you are really curious.

What's T&C? Terms & Conditions?

Message 7 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

First year 0%, then 13.99%. Smiley LOL Signed up bonus $200 after $500 spending within 3 months.

Message 8 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It should be 0% for 15 mos.

Edit: if you received 13.99% those were the best terms. No score is required to be sent.
Message 9 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
It should be 0% for 15 mos.

Edit: if you received 13.99% those were the best terms. No score is required to be sent.

yeah, actually it's 15 mos. Smiley Very Happy I just said the first year for short. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.