Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom

Just received a pre approval for a Chase Freedom CC,  it seems staying in the garden is paying off! I wish I could receive a preapproval for a CSP, but I do not have any cards with over 5k CL Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom

Maybe you can app for CSP recon if needed. If they still decline, maybe they could use the same credit pull to give you the freedom.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 16
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Hopes and wishes! Lol maybe through eo

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 3 of 16
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

If you app for the CSP you won't be able to use the same pull for the Freedom, I already tried that on a few different recon attempts.

Also there have been quite a few people lately who have got approved for the CSP without previous 5k limits, myself included.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 4 of 16
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:
Hopes and wishes! Lol maybe through eo

Lol yep...I was for sure talking EO.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Maybe you can get the freedom and hold onto it for a month or two, then PC to the csp....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 6 of 16
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

Maybe you can get the freedom and hold onto it for a month or two, then PC to the csp....

Wouldn't that result in a change of terms requiring them to wait until the 1 year mark?

Message 7 of 16
distantarray
Established Contributor

CSP $5,000 limit is preferred but not required. I didn't have a $5,000 limit I only had a $1,000 limit when I was approved. but then I did have an authorized user $5,000 CSP on my profile lol. (Deleted by Mod - tinuviel)  I have cards around 20k limits.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Wouldn't that result in a change of terms requiring them to wait until the 1 year mark?

I am not familiar with Chase's rules. I was just thinking that he might be able to PC.... Something to think about/ask a CSR about.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 9 of 16
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

I am not familiar with Chase's rules. I was just thinking that he might be able to PC.... Something to think about/ask a CSR about.

Card act states that you can NOT PC a card within 1 year, you can only change a annual fee to a non-annual fee version within that time.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.