Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom

I would try that myself, but since both times they pulled different reports, I don't think that will work. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Per your post, your average age is 7 months. Doubtful Chase will approve. Do you have older accounts on file?
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are no CO's or major derog's. Actually, there is nothing older than these two accounts on the file. So I am afraid that if apply for this car, they will decline because of length of history. By the way I live in NJ. 
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good catch, faircreditguy!
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have great eye-hand coordination.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My roommate added me as AU on his 4 year old Bofa credit card with perfect payment history and very low utilization. Do you think this helps for the length of my credit history and score? And in the end what are my chances for this card?
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase gave me an Amazon Card when I really had no other credit history than one Bank of America Card (one month old). Also when I was convincing them to give me a second card, I just explained that my short history was due immigration to the US a year ago and that seemed to satisfy them.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone?
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.