Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom...

@Anonymous wrote:
Just received a response. They apologized for the previous incorrect message and credited me the additional 10,000 points! *Fist pump*!! I love this forum LOL

Congrats on getting the additional points..

Message 81 of 111
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

No go for me! I'm outside of the 90 day window. Womp womp

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 82 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I missed it reading through this thread, but is there a specific window or number of days before you can ask/receive the better bonus?

I opened my Freedom card on April 6th. Already got my $100, but would be sweet if I could double that! 

Message 83 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine too. I applied on May 4. Sent a secure message and was given the additional 10,000 points and told that my other 10,000 will show on my June statement! Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got mine too. I applied on May 4. Sent a secure message and was given the additional 10,000 points and told that my other 10,000 will show on my June statement! Smiley Happy

Congrats to you also@Glitz_and_sass... I think Chase will just honor all those who applied a few months past now that this is running..

Message 85 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped this weekend and the card hasnt even arrived yet. Im 2 days late. Smiley Mad 

Spoke to a rep she noted my account, and said in order to get the extra 10k points id have to call back when i hit the spend limit. They will see the notes she made and grant me the spend bonus. 

Sounds right? Or should i send a SM?

Message 86 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a response to my SM, I've been credited the addition 10k points! I applied in late-ish April, and it looks like my first transaction was in very early May, so my account was activated late April sometime, and they honored the request just fine. Smiley Happy

In addition, I received a MASSIVE 5k auto CLI at the same time! With this and the Discover double cash back bonus, today has been a great day! Thanks so much for posting about this, and for everyone who suggested asking them to honor it on recent applications!

Message 87 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I just got approved for the Chase Freedom today, I will call to see if they can note my account for this offer.

Does the reward come based on the application date or approval date? I applied yesterday and was approved today. When did th promotion officially start?

Message 88 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just received a response to my SM, I've been credited the addition 10k points! I applied in late-ish April, and it looks like my first transaction was in very early May, so my account was activated late April sometime, and they honored the request just fine. Smiley Happy

In addition, I received a MASSIVE 5k auto CLI at the same time! With this and the Discover double cash back bonus, today has been a great day! Thanks so much for posting about this, and for everyone who suggested asking them to honor it on recent applications!

Good to know! You apped that far back and still got it. I should be good being only 2/3 days late then. Smiley Happy

WOW 5k CLI!? After 3 months.

Can you tell me what your usage has been like? Im curious what you did to trigger that? I have a 1k limit and when it arrives im going to use it like crazy. Im hoping i get something like that.

Message 89 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to know! You apped that far back and still got it. I should be good being only 2/3 days late then. Smiley Happy

WOW 5k CLI!? After 3 months.

Can you tell me what your usage has been like? Im curious what you did to trigger that? I have a 1k limit and when it arrives im going to use it like crazy. Im hoping i get something like that.

Yep, very nice of them to honor an older app like that in my opinion! Regarding the CLI, I was going to reply here but figured I'd post an Approvals thread with more info. Here's a link: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Chase-Freedom-Crazy-Auto-CLI/td-p/4045851

Message 90 of 111
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.