Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - Got them to remove a HP

tag
wiivile
New Contributor

Re: Chase - Got them to remove a HP

The only time I ever got Chase to remove a HP was when they HP'd my account after saying that they would offer me more credit due being affected by Hurricane Sandy... (ATMs out of service for a week)

Chase Freedom Visa: 11/2009, $4,700 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature: 11/2013, $15,000 CL
U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature: 11/2013, $15,700 CL
Message 11 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase - Got them to remove a HP

Ya I got off pretty lucky and sucked up to the big in the email I wrote to the EO and cc'ed to the CEO office saying how much I love them and there business model etc, etc, all kinds of B.S. to make them feel good about themselves, although who know if that played a factor.  Plus I got them to admitting they recorded the conversation with the U/W and they were able to pull up the conversation and poof the proof was on the conversation of saying they are only pulling TU.  

With that being said, still waiting for it to be removed.. Said it could take up two a week or two.  Should be instant one would think, but they are also sending me a letter in writting as well of what they are doing aka removing HP, if they don't guess Experian will be getting that letter faxed to them the day I get itSmiley Happy.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.