Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Has Got ALOOOOOTTTTTA Data

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Has Got ALOOOOOTTTTTA Data

This thread is beginning to go beyond opinions (always welcome) to personal attacks.

Let's dial back the rhetoric a bit please.

Message 31 of 33
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

At the time it wasn't "Chase" that was owed the money. They bought the account data due to mergers and aquisition. Plus I'm sure that the valuation of the actual CO accounts was properly adjusted to 0.

The CO''s were also paid and settled and the one left on the CR actually say "Paid As Agreed" because all the accounts had been paid.

The point of the thread is that if you have done the hard cleanup work, and you have made restitutions for prior financial situations, you will be judged by the CCCs for relationships that you had even prior to them directly.

So if you did bring your scores up to 700+ and you worked to do PFD, GWs and the like but you are still wondering why you just can't get a CLI, why your app is "under reveiw" or credit lines continue to stay low, this may be the reason why? 

If you don't know about reconsiderations, what to say and haven't done what it takes to be prepared to be successful, you could wind up never getting credit and having no plausible idea of why!

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 32 of 33
bribro
Valued Contributor

You're welcome to believe whatever you like about me CreditCrusader, but as I have said mulitple times now, my point was not to be judging or condescending, it was to highlight the ridiculous nature of hating a company, that you burned, for not doing something they don't have to. That's all.

I'm fully aware that people fall on hard times (I've been through them myself) for reasons completely beyond their control, but I'm also a realist. If I have to choose between feeding my family and paying a credit card bill, of course I'll choose the former. I will not, however, hold it against the CCC if they no longer want to do business with me when I stop paying my bills.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.