Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Help!!!

Gosh, don't go by what I say, or we will BOTH be in trouble! LOLOL. (just kidding).

And if that's meant as a compliment, THANK YOU! I'll take all I can get.

Actually my scores(as of 01/18/08)are:
TU: 655; EXP: 638; EQ:643

I paid all of my cc's yesterday, to a total combined utilization of 5.34%. 6 out of the 13 were pif'd.

I'm putting EVERY cc I have in my "sockdrawer", and going cold turkey hard cash, until they all are posted and updated to my CR's. Then I'll pull all 3 CR's and see what the scores are at that time.
Message 31 of 36
solid07
Contributor

Yea I paid mine down to about 3%, once Equifax alerts me, Im going to pull the other two to see what they have went up to!  I think Im going to try and stay under 10% for the next six months and hopefully I'll hit the 700's
2/22, FICO ,TU 638, EQ 654, EX 630
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's my goal too. Now whether I stick to the plan, is another matter. LOL Smiley Wink
Message 33 of 36
solid07
Contributor

simulator say scores will be around 674-704  if I do what I done yesterday which was pay accounts down to about 3%  I wonder how close to the 704 will I be?
Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

The score stimulator is only an approximator. Kind of like horse shoes. And if you look at the description closely, it says over the next 2 years. Maintain those utils for 2 years and you'll probably be very close to it.
Message 35 of 36
solid07
Contributor

The simulator was based on me paying down my revolving account down to about 3% for one month!!

When I simulated the one your are talking about, which is the best action meaning pay the down for the next 24 months it says  704-744
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.