Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Help

While I was happy to be approved for a chase rewards card I am disappointed at the 400 credit line. Why would they give me such a low limit and who should I contact for an increase?Thank You.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Help

Please dont be disappointed.  I received my Chase Platinum Visa card (no rewards yet) with a 400 dollar limit within the past couple of months and I am very grateful.  Chase is a prime CC, no doubt about it.  I am glad I got my foot in the door with them because I never thought I would get a card with them.  I have charged about 127 dollars on the card since receiving it and paid them off quickly.  It is at a zero balance now.  I know that if treat them right and handle the card responsibly, Chase will grow with me.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 07-21-2008 08:57 AM

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 07-21-2008 09:00 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The backdoor num ber tell them your not happy with the limit and say I really wanted to use my card for everyday purchases or my main card that i will use but Im afraid the limit is quite low can i please be considered for a higher limit something within lines to your high limits on yr credit report thts how chase does starting out they try to match the others GL 
Message 3 of 5
lisac
Regular Contributor

they will hard inq for this.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will hard pull forever!!!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.