Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Help!!!

Con and Syl are right, it should grow with you.
Message 11 of 36
solid07
Contributor

Cool I will be very careful never to charge tomuch on it and always pif as small as the amount is I thinking I will pif every other week until my scores get better and ask foe a cli or apply for another card

On the bright side it is a Platinum and it has no annual fees
2/22, FICO ,TU 638, EQ 654, EX 630
Message 12 of 36
solid07
Contributor

Here is my info,  anyone feel free to give me advise about anything, I would gracefully and thankfully take it!!!
Message 13 of 36
solid07
Contributor

May 07 Boa 2k
May 07 Boa CL 1k
June 07 CU 6k CL
Feb 08 Cap1 500
Feb 08 Chase 400
Feb08 Hooters???

Equifax, No baddies
Trans Union, 3 Collections- Hospital,Ticket, Old storage bill
3, 30 Day lates all two years old
Experian, 2, 30 Days lates two years old
Message 14 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hang in there, nourish it like the most high-maintenance girlfriend that you've ever had, and see what happens. It's probably good to have Chase showing up on your reports, even if the CL is kinda sad.

One thing to keep in mind: I'm pretty sure that I've read that Chase does hards on customer-initiated requests. So you might want to think happy thoughts about automatic CLI's, and just see what happens.

If Chase would ever bother to respond to my online app for the Borders Visa, I might be able to give you something more useful. Smiley Mad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@solid07 wrote:
May 07 Boa 2k
May 07 Boa CL 1k
June 07 CU 6k CL
Feb 08 Cap1 500
Feb 08 Chase 400
Feb08 Hooters???
Equifax, No baddies
Trans Union, 3 Collections- Hospital,Ticket, Old storage bill
3, 30 Day lates all two years old
Experian, 2, 30 Days lates two years old

Do you mind sharing how old your credit hstory is? Was BoA in 5/07 your first credit card? thks!
Message 16 of 36
solid07
Contributor

It was my third card, I had two 1st Premier Cards but closed them, My oldest credit history is 4 years
and the average age of my accounts are on 1 year old, Im 26 years old I have bought and paid off 6 automobiles, I just pay them off early or trade them in every 6 to 12 months!! 
My mortgage is only 2 years old
Message 17 of 36
solid07
Contributor

My revolving account are only 19 percent used, but simulator said if I pay them down more my score would be fro 674-704  So I paid them down yesterday to about 4 percent,

wonder how long before all my scores are in the 700's
Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@solid07 wrote:
My revolving account are only 19 percent used, but simulator said if I pay them down more my score would be fro 674-704 So I paid them down yesterday to about 4 percent,
wonder how long before all my scores are in the 700's

solid, it's time to stop app'ing and time to start working on the collections. And the first one I'd start on is the med collection. IMO they are the easiest to deal with. then move to the next one, then the next.

Again, imo, and it's only my opinion, as long as the collections are on your CR, you will not be able to break into the 700 club. I may be totally off base on that....but just my thoughts.

Good job on getting the cc's you DO have. Smiley Happy Treat them well, pay WELL before the due date, never go over the cl. And in 6 months or so you should start seeing some cli's. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 36
solid07
Contributor

The bad thing about the collections are they are with the same collection company and those people are very hard to work with, I have paid them over two years ago and when I dispute the collections they will not remove them, any suggestions?
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.