Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt Has A Chip In It!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Hyatt Has A Chip In It!

Just went browsing Chases cards and saw a pic of their Hyatt card with a chip in it. 

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/hyatt-card.aspx?MSC=LSBROWSEOPEN

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Hyatt Has A Chip In It!

Nice!  Maybe one day, I'll have one of those...  Smiley Wink

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@digitaldiva wrote:

Nice!  Maybe one day, I'll have one of those...  Smiley Wink

Im kinda annoyed because the only reason I got JP Select was for the chip. I love Hyatt hotels and now this card has a chip. Does Chase do PC to cobranded cards?

Message 3 of 9
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

In 12 months they will do a PC.

I just got one 12 months to the exact day.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scuba wrote:

In 12 months they will do a PC.

I just got one 12 months to the exact day.

Thank you for the info.

Message 5 of 9
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I was considering this card too for sometime next year. The only thing I'm currently lacking is a card with a chip. I know it's a chip & signature and not chip & PIN, but it's better than nothing.

With any luck they'll update the CSP and include a chip in that one too.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 6 of 9
longhorn11
New Contributor

I spoke with the Sapphire Preferred CS a few weeks ago, they're saying sometime in the 2nd quarter it MIGHT be introduced.  She said their marketing people are slowy rolling it out, so eventually all of the no FTF cards will have one.  It is just going to take time.  

Message 7 of 9
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Well, if they don't the options left are fairly limited: British Airways, Hyatt, Select and......... the palladium card. I'm not sure if I really want any of those, save the last one. Smiley Happy

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 8 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just went browsing Chases cards and saw a pic of their Hyatt card with a chip in it. 

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/hyatt-card.aspx?MSC=LSBROWSEOPEN

That's a sharp looking card!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.