Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt – got an email from Hyatt, what to do

tag
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Hyatt – got an email from Hyatt, what to do

@09Lexie wrote:

I get that email  every month, followed by Southwest Airlines.  They go write into the trash folder

@09Lexie: Do you get the same email only with different dates? If so, that means they are not changing anything. 

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 11 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Chaselover wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I get that email  every month, followed by Southwest Airlines.  They go write into the trash folder

@09Lexie: Do you get the same email only with different dates? If so, that means they are not changing anything. 

I receive them every month and they expire the following month.  As soon as the expire, like clockwork, I get a new one.  The one you are referring to, I received today
Message 12 of 23
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Got the same email.  Have received it at least 3 times now and the promo isn't better than what anybody else can get.  Like others, I just trash it.  It's a great card but not something I need or want right now.

Message 13 of 23
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Aren't they just the dates that relate to the SP? I always thought that when I get something with a date on it, it meant that I will have another SP on or after that date and i may no longer fit the criteria?

Message 14 of 23
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Just to be clear, that's not a preapproval. 

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 15 of 23
Josh2942
Established Contributor

They are. I just got approved a couple weeks ago. But they did have one that have a $50 bonus as we'll. It's already a great offer. I made reservations during Christmas at the Park hotel a category 7 hotel that will run 1k a night for only.... FREE! That pays for the annual fee for about 20 years alone. Every subsequent year is just a bonus of 1-4 category is awesome as we'll.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 16 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Josh2942 wrote:
They are. I just got approved a couple weeks ago. But they did have one that have a $50 bonus as we'll. It's already a great offer. I made reservations during Christmas at the Park hotel a category 7 hotel that will run 1k a night for only.... FREE! That pays for the annual fee for about 20 years alone. Every subsequent year is just a bonus of 1-4 category is awesome as we'll.

It is marketing, what's missing from the body of the email is in reference to an APR, opt-out information and usually an invitation number.  You were approved based on submitting the app, the only difference from cold-apping is the bonus attributed to the email 

Message 17 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Wow, if they write into a folder, even trash, they sound like dangerous viruses!

Message 18 of 23
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Wow, if they write into a folder, even trash, they sound like dangerous viruses!

Lol.

Message 19 of 23
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

Screen shot 2014-07-20 at 6.08.40 PM.png

I get the same email around the same date every month. I have a stay booked with them in September for work. Purely marketing Smiley Happy

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.