Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG + Freedom

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Chase IHG + Freedom

Yep. It was just 70,000 a few days ago though. AF waived first year. Only $49 and you stay one night free annually at any hotel in the world. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 36
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Does that Free Night have to be with consecutive with paid nights? In case I want to a one night runner in Vegas? Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 36
baller4life
Super Contributor

Doesn't look like it. I just read the terms.
Message 13 of 36
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Thanks Baller

Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jerry45 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
A fabulous hotel card by Chase!

https://m.creditcards.chase.com/ihg-credit-card.aspx

Thanks for the link Baller. That is a nice card. Nice APR also. Is the 60k bonus nice?

If you go on the IHG site and try to book a room, you'll see an offer for the 60k bonus + $50 statement credit. The 60k bonus itself is worth around $300 for IHG hotels, plus you can use the annual fee night at any IHG hotel in the world.

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Freeom first....pending. Recon can't even look at my app yet because they're updating their systems and it'll take 2-3 hours or something. Applied for IHG after I got pending on the Freedom, instantly approved for $4k. 

Message 16 of 36
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sweet!! I'm sure you'll be fine with the Freedom!! Congrats!Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 36
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

That is Great ! Congrats on the IHG. Be nice if they could bump you up to 5k, to qualify as a siggy

Message 18 of 36
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

You don't get the free night until after your first year.  I've had it almsot two years.  I finally used my free night last saturday.  My reservation email from the hotel said free.  IHG already took my Free night credit.  The bad news is the hotel charged my card for the night,  it popped up on my card yesterday.  I'm going to call the hotel and talked to them.

Message 19 of 36
baller4life
Super Contributor

ways2go you didn't get the Anniversary Night email first?
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.