cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card?

@kdm31091 wrote:

But I'm supposed to be gardening!! Aaah! Lol

I'm afraid of going for it and getting declined Smiley Sad I forget what Chase pulls but I have like 10 INQ's on EQ and EX and a few less on TU.

Chase traditionally pulls EX, but they sometimes double pull, and when they do, it often includes EQ.

Yeah, I'm really thinking about adding this IHG card to my wishlist. I go on weekend trips a few times a year. I'm thinking about getting a Marriott in July and saving money with the free annual night stay (which is worth more than the AF) and then perhaps going after IHG next year for another weekend trip. It's so hard to garden and wait, but I don't want to open up too many Chase cards within a short period of time..

Message 41 of 44
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yeah, it is difficult to garden, but I can wait a bit, I'm not going on a trip until October.

That makes it absolutely no easier to wait though lol

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Yeah, it is difficult to garden, but I can wait a bit, I'm not going on a trip until October.

That makes it absolutely no easier to wait though lol

Maybe better offer will pop up.

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on the Jsucool slash pokemon program.  Gotta catch all the hotel cards.  It's just a matter of order at this point.  I'm doing well gardening.  My trick is to get my bonus cash kicks getting extrabucks at CVS.  It's quells the habit.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.