Regular Contributor
kwazziee

Chase Ink CLI

I've posted this in the business forum but had no reply so I am posting it here instead.

I would like to see what you credit guru here have to say about this. I have had my Chase Ink for 11 months and is carrying abalance of 4,500 nad my credit limit is 5K. What are the chance of getting approved for a CLI without bringing the balance down?

I have a 15 months 0% interest on this card, that is why I have not been too worry about paying it off.

Established Contributor
gettnthere

Re: Chase Ink CLI

With the card being maxed out, I'd have to say your chances of CLI, without paying the balance down, are slim. But as always YMMV. I guess if you have room to burn a HP, you could try.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
youngman1234

I don't think you will get one.... Pay it all off then ask. I had a 5k limit on a ink cash paid in full for 3 months called in got 12k. I PIF every month. Yesterday tried to get 20k they said no.... But they increased my bold from 15k to 35k so I'm not mad......
Established Contributor
migliogiorni

Yep PIF then ask for CLI your maxed out limit will surely deny you the CLLI, G.L.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+