Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cards?

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Chase Ink Cards?

Do I need to have my own business to be qualified? Can I apply it and use it as a personal card? Does it have a minimum monthly spending requirement? I am just curious.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Ink Cards?

To obtain business cards one should have a legitimate business, if you dont and manage to get business cards when they find out they will shut you down.

Message 2 of 5
Networth
Frequent Contributor

You don't need a business per say, but they don't like the idea of you using it as a personal card. The regulations behind a personal CC and business CC are different. If you have any form of "business" income. Sell stuff on ebay, make sweaters, fix computers, kid sit whatever that counts as business income. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 3 of 5
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I see. Thank you for the reply.

Message 4 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

I see. Thank you for the reply.

There is lot of info on this on the various blogs, one, forget which, does the usual spoonfeeding of what to say to each of the likely questions.   But lots of people who don't "really" have a business, e.g don't file a Schedule C, get these cards for the sign up bonuses and the useful categories.

ETA: http://millionmilesecrets.com/2012/12/12/chase-business-credit-card-application/

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.