Valued Contributor

Chase Ink Cards?

Do I need to have my own business to be qualified? Can I apply it and use it as a personal card? Does it have a minimum monthly spending requirement? I am just curious.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cards?

To obtain business cards one should have a legitimate business, if you dont and manage to get business cards when they find out they will shut you down.

EX Cred Ses 01/15: 765 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 BC 01/15: 839
EQ Beacon 5.0 12/14 757
TU Fico 8 01/15: 805
Frequent Contributor

You don't need a business per say, but they don't like the idea of you using it as a personal card. The regulations behind a personal CC and business CC are different. If you have any form of "business" income. Sell stuff on ebay, make sweaters, fix computers, kid sit whatever that counts as business income. 

Chase Sapphire Preferred - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - BankAmericard Travel Rewards - Walmart - Macy's

Walmart TU 823 (Most Recent) EX 807 EQ 810
Valued Contributor

I see. Thank you for the reply.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

DigitalArk wrote:

I see. Thank you for the reply.

There is lot of info on this on the various blogs, one, forget which, does the usual spoonfeeding of what to say to each of the likely questions.   But lots of people who don't "really" have a business, e.g don't file a Schedule C, get these cards for the sign up bonuses and the useful categories.

ETA: http://millionmilesecrets.com/2012/12/12/chase-business-credit-card-application/

850 EQ, 850 TU, 841 EX

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.