Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

Chase Ink = US Bank Cash+?

Does anyone do a sole proprietorship when apping for the ink and use it for the 5% back or 5x the points for bills for their house? 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 4k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k
Total CLs: 26,900
AU BCP
In my wallet: CSP, Freedom
Valued Contributor
chnceit

Re: Chase Ink = US Bank Cash+?

If you dont have a real business then dont apply just to get awards. CCCs do monitor transactions.

This is why they have specific type of cards.

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Established Contributor
distantarray

chnceit wrote:
If you dont have a real business then dont apply just to get awards. CCCs do monitor transactions.

This is why they have specific type of cards.

Companies can't discriminate against home businesses, it would be pretty hard to prove otherwise. I do some work at home so that allowed me to get a Chase Ink card. With Social under sole prioritership. It's funny cause they asked me how much I made last year, I said $0 cause it's just starting out and still worked fine. But my line of work it's not unusual to go independant so that wasn't a problem.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
chnceit

All Im saying is dont lie if you dont have a real business to get rewards. It will catch up to you.

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+