Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink

tag
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink

Is it available in a MC version? Our utility company only accepts CC from MC so VISA would worthless for us.

Also I was briefly going through the different Ink cards...is there one that stands above the rest? I saw there are some pretty sweet sign on bonuses right now....are these historically high or about average?

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
nash2vic
Valued Member

Re: Chase Ink

I got the Chase Ink Cash card and that is a MC world card without reporting to my personal CR

Starting Score: 660
Current Score: EX FAKO 799 (Credit.com), TU FICO (Discover) 757 (4/19/14), TU MYFICO 738, EQ ?
Goal Score: 800

Amazon 3500 - PayPal Credit 6000 - Discover IT 9000 - AMEX TE 2000 - AMEX BCE 2000 - CITI TY 6000 - CITI Simplicity - 5900 - Chase Freedom 5800 - Chase Amazon 1700 - Macys 1000 - Cap 1 4000 - CITI Shell 1200 - Chase INK 2000 - CSP 10800 - BofA Cash 5000
Message 2 of 9
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

If it doesn't report to your CR how did they determine your CL? Are all the Inks all charge cards?

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 3 of 9
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Mickey11 wrote:
If it doesn't report to your CR how did they determine your CL? Are all the Inks all charge cards?

Both Ink cards I carry are MC. I believe they only issue MC for ink, could be wrong. Only one is a charge (Bold) the other three are revolvers (Cash, Classic  and Plus). They pull your personal when applying but once in place they do not report to personal. I assume they use similar criteria to establish your initial limit as other Chase cards but because this is a business card they allow it to grow to meet business needs. 

Bonuses seem to be set where they are now but I have seen notes that if you apply in branch they offer a lower bonus for less spend. 

Message 4 of 9
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:

Both Ink cards I carry are MC. I believe they only issue MC for ink, could be wrong. Only one is a charge (Bold) the other three are revolvers (Cash, Classic  and Plus). They pull your personal when applying but once in place they do not report to personal. I assume they use similar criteria to establish your initial limit as other Chase cards but because this is a business card they allow it to grow to meet business needs. 

Bonuses seem to be set where they are now but I have seen notes that if you apply in branch they offer a lower bonus for less spend. 

+1...My ink plus is a WE MC and a revolver. I chose it because of the 50K bonus and the ability to carry a bal if necessary 

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 5 of 9
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

Both Ink cards I carry are MC. I believe they only issue MC for ink, could be wrong.

My dad received a targeted offer for it and the photograph showed a Visa card, which I have never seen elsewhere.

Message 6 of 9
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

By default Chase issues MC on Ink series. To get Visa Ink you have to apply via Visa website.

Message 7 of 9
gpfirestone
New Contributor

Chase Ink Cash: Low spending business card if you want cash back

Chase Ink: Low spending business card if you want to be able to earn rewards points

Chase Ink Bold: High spending business charge card if you have anything but excellent credit and don't have a previous relationship with chase

Chase Ink Plus: High spending business card if chase likes you for whatever reason

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

FIA/BOA is the plague. AVOID THEM!
Message 8 of 9
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@gpfirestone wrote:

Chase Ink Cash: Low spending business card if you want cash back

Chase Ink: Low spending business card if you want to be able to earn rewards points

Chase Ink Bold: High spending business charge card if you have anything but excellent credit and don't have a previous relationship with chase

Chase Ink Plus: High spending business card if chase likes you for whatever reason

Great, we have a nice relationship so far with Chase, I'm hoping they'll take that into consideration.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.