Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Inquiry: CSP -> United Mileage Plus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Inquiry: CSP -> United Mileage Plus

Thanks  yes-its-me...I'll do that tomorrow. 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks  yes-its-me...I'll do that tomorrow. 

You are welcome and post an update on resultsSmiley Happy...

Message 12 of 18
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Pitt570 wrote:

you will have to app for the card they will not product change it....if you dont mind me asking why do you want to switch csp to united? you can always transfer points to united just wondering thats all.

True but you don't get any of the United-specific benefits with the CSP.  I find both useful (as well as a couple of other UR cards) as the earning potential on the CSP is generally better since it has more bonus earn options.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yes-it's-me: I was approved today for the United Explorer Card..5k SL :-) I'm a happy camper! 

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ @Anonymous-it's-me: I was approved today for the United Explorer Card..5k SL :-) I'm a happy camper! 

@Anonymous,

Very nice.. Congrats and thanks for updatingSmiley Happy...

Message 15 of 18
icyhot
Valued Contributor

I called and asked about this and they won't PC a flagship card to a co-branded. The CSP is so nice, they'd have to pry mine out of my bare hands tbh lol
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 16 of 18
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks icy hot...that CSP is a nice card, sweet looking,..that's prolly why I got it last year lol  I just never seem to use it. I use the Freedom on the 5% cash back items and I use the Marriott for the room points. And, I wanted the United for the card perks...now I have 4 chase cards lol. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.