Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Itch

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Itch

Thanks all, I love these forums!

Stick with the plan and get that platinum spade!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

Chase Freedom is good. I think US Bank Cash+ is better. Smiley Happy  I use it almost everyday.

Ron.

Message 12 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

US bank is uber prime isn't it?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

It depends. I think Chase Freedom is easier to get. I have been seeing a lot of people used the card.

Ron.

Message 14 of 19
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Chase Freedom is good. I think US Bank Cash+ is better. Smiley Happy  I use it almost everyday.

Ron.

I had a brief, two day, case of the itch for that card, LOL!

Applied years ago and found they didn't accept applications from New York. Called when your thread started and a CSR said I'd be eligible. I backed slowly away from the phone. Smiley Happy

I really won't get a good limit until utilization is down, again. It would seem like a wasted pull. I've heard they're a great bank, though. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 19
android01
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

More so than Chase, the Freedon in particular.  Much harder to get with a decent CL, which would have to be 5K minimum since it's a Signature card.  Staying on your current plan would get you the USB Cash + card easily next year.     

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 16 of 19
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

More so than Chase, the Freedon in particular.  Much harder to get with a decent CL, which would have to be 5K minimum since it's a Signature card.  Staying on your current plan would get you the USB Cash + card easily next year.     

Very much so over the Freedom, Freedom doesn't really count as prime anymore with the recent slew of <660 approvals in the last month.  It now appears to be the entry card into Chase, much like Zync is for Amex, and More is for Discover around the 640-650 marks all.

        
Message 17 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

That sounds like a plan, wait it out until 3/13 and go for US Bank Cash+ and instead of freedom go for SW RR.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 19
FrugalRican
Blogger

I know they already gave you advice.

But just in case you want proof that patience is key, look at my signature and look at the CL's. Now tell me which one sticks out.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.