Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase JOINT users

tag
kk627
New Contributor

Re: Chase JOINT users

So it looks like they do check credit when adding joint holders, and I guess that's what the soft pull is for. The form I received said that they will "evaluate" my information and if I'm approved I will be added as a joint holder. There is also a clause saying that they reserve to right to check your credit report.

I've decided to just remain as an AU and see how that affects my score for now.

Message 21 of 22
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase JOINT users

Sounds like everything in this thread has been cleared up but yes, Chase reports AUs, and yes, you can add a JOINT user to an establish account using a special form.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.