Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Made 3 Hard Pull for One Application

tag
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Made 3 Hard Pull for One Application

Multiples pulls here as well.  You got a generous CL though so I would consider them worth it. 

Message 21 of 35
newUser0
Established Contributor

Yeah I agree totally, I am happpy with my CL 

Message 22 of 35
SanFranPzykho
Established Member

Yeah, I did apply Dec 26th and on 27th was the first HP to Experian, today 28th was the second HP to equifax.

I don't know if I was approved or not.
Message 23 of 35
SanFranPzykho
Established Member

Oh man! Today was the third HP from TU. 

Message 24 of 35
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

App'd for CSP online yesterday, instant approval $5K. Right after checked EX(i memorized my report #) and it showed up. Be interesting to see if it was double or triple.

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 25 of 35
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Just the way the Chase machine works, some individuals will be pulled 2x or 3x, depending on your file and creditworthiness factors.

Message 26 of 35
newUser0
Established Contributor

SanFranPzykho - You can call some number and enter your SS and Zip code to see the status of the App. I can't recall the number right now. 

You can google it or wait till some one post here.

Message 27 of 35
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@newUser0 wrote:

@SanFranPzykho - You can call some number and enter your SS and Zip code to see the status of the App. I can't recall the number right now. 

You can google it or wait till some one post here.

The Chase application status # is listed on the backdoor thread sticky.

Message 28 of 35
SanFranPzykho
Established Member

I did call to verify the app status and they approved it, now I'm going to call to see if they can send it overnight or second day delivery, I don't believe when the recording voice said that by now I should have the welcome package and the CC.

Message 29 of 35
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

It's always nice to call in and hear good news.

Happy New Year!!!!

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.