Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Mailer

Hi fico friends, just a quick question for everybody here. Chase keep sending me a constant mailer, but  i am way over 5/24 and my question is what are my chances of being approve or denied? I applied and was approved for five credit cards in the past two months. I received their mailer twice a week.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Mailer

It's probably just marketing and I wouldn't apply. It would be a waste of an HP.
Message 2 of 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Mailer

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi fico friends, just a quick question for everybody here. Chase keep sending me a constant mailer, but  i am way over 5/24 and my question is what are my chances of being approve or denied? I applied and was approved for five credit cards in the past two months. I received their mailer twice a week.

It takes time for the marketing department to stop sending mailers when you become no longer qualified and depending on when all your new accounts start geting reported it may be a few more weeks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.