Chase Marriot Arrived!!!

tag
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Marriot Arrived!!!

@s_haliz wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

Congrats!!  Mine still hasn't even shown up on my online accounts.  Smiley Sad 

I received my card on this Monday. I had activated right away. It was still not showing up along with my Freeddom Card. I called Customer Service. She transfered my call to Mobile/Internet area and the guy was able to link my card. Now I see both my cards through just one log-in. Everything is great. 

Ah ok good, that makes me feel better.  I had to do the same thing when I got Freedom.  When I tried to link it myself it wouldn't let me and I had to call in.  Now my Amazon and Freedom both show under the same login after their support guy did it for me.  Marriott must work the same way.

My biggest gripe is I wish I could rearrange them.  Amazon is at the top and I really never even use it any more.  I wish I could move Freedom to the top so I didn't have to scroll down to see it.  1st world problems...  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Marriot Arrived!!!

@negg wrote:

The only flaw to this card is.......dang near impossible to destroy.  Lol.  Ended up throwing into the fire and melted it down.  

Tin snips?  Why did you destroy it?!?!?  Expired?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.