cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Approved 7-31-14, When Amazon??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Marriott Approved 7-31-14, When Amazon??

When can I apply for Amazon Visa?!

You think I should make my first payment to Marriott at least or just 30 days (tomorrow)

I feel like my EX has dipped since being approved for Marriott but I have also gotten approved for Bloomingdales and Nordstrom... which could also just add to "to many new accounts" if I apply for another.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Approved 7-31-14, When Amazon??

You can apply today which is after 30 days from your last app. 

Did you apply for the Double Cash yet?

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

I want to but I just was declined citi like 2 months ago PLUS I'm hoping to PC partners thank you preferred to it in a week or so when they say they will start PC because that has $25k limit and i don't need it if we can pc to it with a card we already have that we don't use.

Message 3 of 6
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I want to but I just was declined citi like 2 months ago PLUS I'm hoping to PC partners thank you preferred to it in a week or so when they say they will start PC because that has $25k limit and i don't need it if we can pc to it with a card we already have that we don't use.

Yea that makes better sense, don't have to take a new inq (not that it matters in your case) and no ding to your AAoA. Let us know how the Amazon Visa app goes. If you get it, I might go for it too. 

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Approved 7-31-14, When Amazon?? - NOW :P

Update: 

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.
Unfortunately, an immediate decision about your application can not be provided as it requires further review. You will be notified in writing about the status of your application within 30 days.
Message 5 of 6
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

You *can* apply at 30 days, but I am sure you have noticed that people who apply right away get similar limits to the first card, and people who wait a little while get larger ones on the second....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.