Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott CC with no Marriott Rewards Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Marriott CC with no Marriott Rewards Account

Hey everyone, 

I recently signed up and was approved for the Chase Marriott Rewards card. I signed up with no Marriott account and was wondering what will happen. I tried looking online for the answer and sending a message to Chase, but their message was confusing and said that they did not have a Rewards number for me but that they contacted Marriott who then provided "my" number and they updated my account with it. I found this odd, since I have no account or award number with Marriott. If Marriott created one on my behalf, how would I access it? 

Just wondering if anyone has gone through a similar process, applying for the card prior to setting up an account...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott CC with no Marriott Rewards Account

Marriott will generate an account for you (or maybe Chase). Once you have the account number you'll be able to set it up online - both the credit card and the rewards account. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great thank you so much, exactly what I was looking for in terms of clarity

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Marriott account number will be on the credit card when you get it.  You should get an email after you activate the card.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish chase did this with IHG, put the rewards number on the card.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.