New Contributor
AyalaZero

Re: Chase Marriott??

Luscher wrote:
what CL?

I only got 5K CL.  my overall util. reporting was like 60-65%

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 686 11/08/13 Experian: 659 12/02/13 Equifax: 703 12/03/13
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Dang! I almost hit submit last night. One of the things I just realized is that my recent clis have not shown up on my CR yet, nor has the $5k in balances I paid down. Not sure that either of those would make a difference in overall approval.
You guys knows Ive been checking Credit Pulls Database and Whogavemecredit.com like an obssessive teenager. Lmao
I can't afford the AF on Ritz!! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k| West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Oh and I just checked my EQ FICO(myfico makes so much money on me being OCD about my FICO scores lol)
AND I haven't had an INQ on EQ since Jan 3rd of LAST YEAR. But my EQ is only 693. Heh. If I wait another month or two, I'm sure she will break 700!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k| West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Contributor
FinStar

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Oh and I just checked my EQ FICO(myfico makes so much money on me being OCD about my FICO scores lol)
AND I haven't had an INQ on EQ since Jan 3rd of LAST YEAR. But my EQ is only 693. Heh. If I wait another month or two, I'm sure she will break 700!!

Yes, for whatever reason that may be (report truncation/purges), EQ tends to be off IME ...give or take by a few points.  I'm sure it will break for you above 700 maybe during 2014.

Valued Contributor
FinStar

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Dang! I almost hit submit last night. One of the things I just realized is that my recent clis have not shown up on my CR yet, nor has the $5k in balances I paid down. Not sure that either of those would make a difference in overall approval.
You guys knows Ive been checking Credit Pulls Database and Whogavemecredit.com like an obssessive teenager. Lmao
I can't afford the AF on Ritz!! Lol

Sure you can, you loaded young  :smileytongue: ...all these fancy purchases and whatnot...LOL!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+