Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase New Account Reporting

tag
dawgwag

Chase New Account Reporting

Hi everyone,

I have a new CSP account where the first statement cut on the 18th and I can see the bill online as a PDF. I paid it in full.

Two questions - when should this new account show up on my CR?  Will the balance on the statement be the reported balance?  I want to put a large transaction on the card and don't want that amount to report, and Chase won't let me pay until it posts potentially leaving a period where it will show a very high util/balance before it is paid down.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase New Account Reporting

Chase usually reports within 1-2 months of approval. The statement balance should be the reported balance.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 4
dawgwag

Thanks for the replies. Of course, I got the alert from my CMS that there was a new account only after posting the question on here. One new question though, it says "Account was in dispute-now resolved-reported by subscriber" in the comments section. What does this mean? Its a new account - no disputes...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.