Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase, No Credit Check Card??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase, No Credit Check Card??

I agree.  In case of a conflict between the card's T&C and what's stated on an external website, I'd assume the T&C are correct.

Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd hate to think that some credit site is stating no credit check to falsely draw people in to applying. However I have seen honest mistakes on credit sites before. I spent days looking for a low except all card and found many mistakes on many credit app sites. No credit check and Chase.... I don't think someone did that intentionally. Chase is kinds picky and doubt many people would believe it.
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO this is simply a gross error on the webmaster's part who inserted that card on the page.

It's interesting to note that when you click on the link you are re-directed to a firstusa.com website.

In checking this card with financial globe, the recommended score is 739. Reading the T&C's it says they will check your cr's.

I'd totally disregard that one statement about no credit check if I were you.
Message 13 of 32
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Well i finally received my 2 weeks notice, and i havent been denied yet! Chase has asked me to send them a photocopy of my Social Security Card  and Proof of Current address!

If i dont have a gas, water, or electric bill in my name like they stated can i send them my verizon wireless bill?

They have already accessed my credit file and yet i still havent been denied, im feeling pretty good about this one! I think they only pulled Equifax which is my best file! So YAY for that!

* This is part of the letter they sent:

"When we receive this information, we will be pleased to cointinue our evaluation. If we do not receive the information within the noted timeframe, we will assume that you want us to discontinue the evaluation of the application."

Keep your fingers crossed for me PLEASE!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the Chase Perfect Platinum card about 9 months ago... they pull your credit and the 30 day process is standard. The card's APR is tier based, unlike the Freedom card. If you have great credit you can get a great rate. If you have fair credit, the APR sucks. I got the card when my credit was "fair" and was given a 21.99% APR. Use & PIF, Use & PIF and they finally lowered the rate to 17.24%. What crazy, at least to me, is my signature card with Chase has a much lower rate.
Message 16 of 32
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

If i dont have a gas, water, or electric bill in my name like they stated can i send them my verizon wireless bill? Or anything else that might work!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll probably need to call and ask.
Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still do not see mention of there being no credit check. Has this statement been removed?
Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I still do not see mention of there being no credit check. Has this statement been removed?

Yup, they removed the statement.
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.