Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase, No Credit Check Card??

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase, No Credit Check Card??

Update : I have sent in requested documents and they havent received them yet i asked the guy i spoke with would Chase call me when i was approved he said i  should receive a welcome package in the mail! So guess what...i will be watching the mail like a hawk! The way he sounded made me feel like i would be approved!  Ofcourse i will keep you all updated!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Continued good vibes going your way on that Schoolbuskid! Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 32
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's interesting to note that when you click on the link you are re-directed to a firstusa.com website.

Chase acquired First USA a while back, my Chase card used to be First USA before that merger, just as my checking account was CT National, then Shawmut, then Fleet, then Fleet Boston, and now it's Bank of America. While the BOA takeover was in process one day I passed by a branch as a crew was changing the sign out front.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 23 of 32
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Called Chase today they received documents and application is still pending! I am getting a little nervous! Its taking forever for them to make a decision! Again they said i will receive package in mail with decision! More waiting as if it isnt enough! Geesh!
Message 24 of 32
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Well Sylvia...I got approved ( drum roll please) for a WHOPPING $200. Its a start and i am not complaining...I'm just glad that i didnt get declined!

Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I think sbk! Smiley Very Happy

It's a start and it's a prime card, that will grow with you. Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 32
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Well Sylvia...I got approved ( drum roll please) for a WHOPPING $200. Its a start and i am not complaining...I'm just glad that i didnt get declined!

Congratulations!!  Smiley Happy  Treat it well and Syl's right - it'll grow with you! Smiley Wink

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 27 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the OC what is your credit like..anything bad on your file curious to know.

Thanks and Congrats
Message 28 of 32
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Was this really a no credit check card?  I have applied for several Chase cards and they will not consider me for anything because of my bankruptcy even though I did not include any of their cards in it.
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changingmantra wrote:
Was this really a no credit check card?  I have applied for several Chase cards and they will not consider me for anything because of my bankruptcy even though I did not include any of their cards in it.

No, it seems to have been a misprint.  The description on the site has since been corrected.

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.